Giant Loop's Tillamook Dry Bag is designed to attach to Coyote and Great Basin panniers. But it can be attached to any motorcycle model, becoming an essential and independent bag to carry your luggage on your trip, whether on or off the road.
Without removing the Tillamook bag from the bike, the contents can be accessed from both sides. Two large reflective strips offer many anchor points.
Use "Pronghorn" straps attached to each other, to attach your dry bag "Rogue Dry Bag" to any support, suitcase or saddlebag.
Turn your Tillamook Dry Bag into a backpack with the two included handles, and take it anywhere with you.
- Made with polyurethane, 100% waterproof in all its joints.
- Reflective strips with tie-down points for extra bags.
- Accessible from both sides.
- Compression straps incorporated into the bag, for greater security.
- Inflation and deflation valve to compress the bag.
- Made in the USA
- Volume: 48 liters.
- Rolled dimensions: 66 x 33 x 94 (Diam.) cm.
- Extended dimensions: 112 x 48 cm.
- Weight: 1.6 kg.
Here you can see a descriptive video: