Products that are in stock take 1 to 3 business days to ship, once your deposit is verified and your order is released. We require that you send us proof of your deposit to our email address once it has been made. The order is released once your deposit is verified.
The delivery time depends on the availability of the products selected by the customer. The estimated delivery time will be provided when placing your order and will be confirmed by email and/or by phone.
The prices of the products may change in relation to monetary contingencies as exceptional cases. Promotions from other media other than those presented on this website cannot be combined.
The customer undertakes to provide a valid address where the order can be delivered. In the event that the client provides an address that is not located by the transport company, any other additional cost will be covered by the client himself.
The prices displayed on TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM. include VAT. This tax will be reflected in the final price, as you can see on your invoice. Shipping costs are not included in the price of the items. In case of having to make a partitioned shipment due to lack of stock of any product, TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM is responsible for this shipment, reserving to send the products in the way that TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM is most interested in.
The articles offered in our store are endorsed by important commercial factories. Our goal is to offer the highest quality and the best guarantee to our customers.
If when you receive your order you are not completely satisfied, you have a period of seven (7) days, counting from the date of receipt, to exercise the right of return. In case of return, shipping costs will not be refunded.
All product returns are subject to approval according to the following phases:
The client must identify the following:
- Cause that originates the return (clearly and precisely).
- Identify the invoice and/or order number that covers the product in question.
The packages subject to a return must be labeled with the pertinent note, in a visible and legible place. The client is responsible for ensuring that the following is fulfilled:
- Correct packaging (adequate protection against shock, humidity, static, dust, excessive heat, theft, loss, etc.).
- Cost of shipping freight to our TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM facilities.
- Regardless of any legal problem, accident, security or any other aspect that could generate the return shipment, said expense will be the responsibility of the customer.
Once the product arrives at our facilities, the product will be reviewed. In case of damage or shortages, these will be borne by the client, issuing the corresponding invoice to generate the charge. When there are documents that the client has as a guarantee of payment for the products that belong to the return, these will be delivered once the entire previous process is completed.
For no reason will a returned product be accepted if it meets any of the following cases:
- The packaging or product boxes have non-original labels or are violated
- That the product is scratched, bumped, dirty or otherwise abused.
- The packaging or boxes are not original.
- The product has been used.
Once the merchandise is received in our warehouse, and after checking its status, the amount will be refunded as agreed with the customer. TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM reserves the right to make the return in the payment methods that are most convenient for TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM at that time, within a maximum period of 15 days.
In any case, the exchange of products in poor condition and erroneous shipments will be accepted, with TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM being responsible for the shipping costs provided that the consumer indicates this circumstance within seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the purchase.
TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM will not be responsible for breakages or damages caused in the transport of the merchandise (see shipment of an article). To make your return, send us an e-mail, through the following address: email@example.com or by calling 646 509 218.
Once the order has been placed, it can be canceled as long as the shipment has not yet occurred. In the case of orders in which the amount has not yet been paid, the order can be canceled by phone or email.
In the case of orders in which the amount has already been deposited, the corresponding refund will be made, which may take up to 7 business days.
In the case of cancellations of orders with credit/debit cards, such cancellations are subject to charges of up to 6% of the transaction amount as long as the cancellation is made within 30 business days after placing the order.
TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM offers consumers several ways to pay for their purchases:
- Directly on the TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM website, payment by credit card, through Virtual POS.
- Entering the amount of the purchase in advance in a bank account owned by TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM (ES66 2100 8492 1402 0007 2521).
- The client can also exercise his option of payment against delivery, paying for the merchandise at the time of receipt. This type of payment will have a surcharge (subject to update) in the services carried out through a transport company (3% of the amount, minimum €3).
TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM pays insurance on each shipment to guarantee full satisfaction of the merchandise. The transport companies are obliged to have it according to what is established in the commercial code in its article 366.
In no case, TRAIL-EXPERIENCE.COM is responsible for breakages, losses, thefts or damages caused to the products in transport, the transport companies being responsible for these possible damages. If there is any damage to the products, it must be notified within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt of the merchandise.