Giant Loop's "Siskiyou Panniers" panniers are 100% waterproof and fully flexible as well as resistant. They are a combination of the advantages of a hard case with the design advantages of Giant Loop.
They are resistant, they do NOT need a rack, light and stable. They are fixed to the passenger footrests, and rest on the rack or on the back of the seat.
Its flexibility allows it to adapt to racks as well as to almost any motorcycle model. The area where the bags join creates a space on which to load more bags, adds stability and protects the seat.
Assembles and disassembles in minutes. If the passenger is sitting on the joint, you can use some type of air cushion for their comfort, if you use it without a rack. In case of using it with a rack, you can dispense with the union between the bags, in its installation.
Possibility of installing an anti-theft cable, to be able to leave the saddlebags installed without taking risks. All backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Designed to mount on most touring/adventure bikes without the need to have a rack installed.
For mounting on Enduro or Dual Sport models, some extra mounting accessory may be required. For mounting on the KTM 1190, it is necessary to use spacers that replace the passenger footrests.
- Volume: 70 Liters (35 Liters on each side).
- Dimensions: 30 x 40 x 15 cm.
- Extra resistant canvas reinforced with nylon used for ballistics.
- Includes 2 "Hot Shield" heat shields for the exhausts.
- Includes 2 100% waterproof inner bags.
- Adjustable width for better support.
- Optional anti-theft cable.
- Various tie-down points for extra bags.
- Two exterior pockets with rubber closure, 2 liters.
- Mesh zippered pockets under the flaps.
- Made with military spec materials and materials.
- Limited lifetime warranty on defects.
- Made in the USA
Here you can see some descriptive videos:
Here you can download the instruction manual: