Giant Loop's "Rogue Dry Bag" Dry Bag is designed to be attached to "Great Basin" or "Siskiyou" panniers. But it can be attached to any model of motorcycle, becoming an essential and independent bag to carry your luggage on your trip, whether on or off the road.
Without removing the Rogue bag from the bike, the contents can be accessed from both sides. Two large reflective strips offer many anchor points.
Use "Pronghorn" straps attached to each other, to attach your dry bag "Rogue Dry Bag" to any support, suitcase or saddlebag.
- Made with polyurethane, 100% waterproof in all its joints.
- Reflective strips with tie-down points for extra bags.
- Accessible from both sides.
- Compression straps incorporated into the bag, for greater security.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA
- Volume: 17 liters.
- Rolled dimensions: 48 x 23 cm.
- Extended dimensions: 81 x 34 cm.
- Diameter (Approx.): 21.6 cm.
- Weight: 0.9 kg.
Here you can see a descriptive video: