FORMA boots made of leather and suede, designed for trail and off-road.
- Replaceable antibacterial insole with APS system (Air Pump System).
- PP Mid Dual sole in polypropylene, covered with EVA rubber, anti-shock.
- Padding in viscoelastic flexible polymer.
- Molded and injected TPU protections on ankles and shins.
- Customized Forma tubular membrane in DRYTEX, waterproof and breathable.
- Double reflective insert on the back.
- Closure with double velcro and adjustable and replaceable plastic GH buckle.
- Personalized suede heat protection.
- Padded posterior and anterior area of the calf for greater comfort.
- Bottom zipper protection.
- Polyurethane protection in the gear area.
- Front reinforcement.
- Special natural rubber sole.
- Upper part in greased full-grain leather and suede.
- Boots with CE certification.